Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just to Hear You Say That


Even the most confident women needs to hear to hear praises or that they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

I am definitely blessed with the person I choose to be my partner and am blessed that he choose me(this thing only works if it goes both ways). We have had our ups and downs...oh YES we have, but at the end of the day there is no better feeling than having a conversation with my best friend.


I have learned and "conditioned" him that it is the simple things that keep this boat afloat. For instance I stop what I am doing when he comes home from work or just picking up something(without him asking)from the store that he said he needed/wanted.

I love that he kisses me on my forehead every morning before he leaves for work, and I still get the you need anything call before he comes home.

We still say Thank you to each other for all the simple things too. I still get a thank you for cooking dinner!!!!!!!

But what I LOVE the most is that he is a amazing father and that he truly takes me AS I AM(bio polar mess and all)<-----kidding

OK so this post might be a lil mushy gushy but again simply My Thoughts My Blog so I can do what i want!!

Right now we are definitely being tested.......but there is no doubt in my mind that my best friend and I will stand strong.

2 comments:

Tammy W said...

Very Sweet i enjoy your blog. Keep them coming!!!

Unknown said...

I knew you were "mushy"!!! :)