Thursday, February 18, 2010

JUST THROW IT IN THE BAG(hoarder style)






A closet full of clothes I cant fit,
a chest full of perfume i don't spray,
and a vanity full of makeup I don't wear.


This is not a brag session, if you know me at all(which u probably don't)u wouldn't have to ask. By the way i know people with way more stuff.....*cough* My QUESTION is when too much is never enough???

Now that i am part of the stay-at-home mom crew, i off tend ask myself..self? Why do you need all this 'stuff"? I certainly don't need to wear Chanel mascara to the zoo.....or spray the latest Marc Jacob's fragrance while digging for worms with my son. So many questions..How did i became that girl who cared about brand name skincare? Makeup? When did i became tooooo guuuaaaddd for cover girl?

These are the questions i am forced to face everyday...i walk into my room and bathroom and i see "stuff".....i could even be classified as a baby hoarder....OK maybe that's to far...but u get my drift.

I recently started answering myself....am i to guuuaaaddd for drugstore makeup? HELL NO, its all i can afford now anyways. Why did i became so consumed with name brand crap? Well maybe because i worked and breathe skincare and makeup for 3 1/2 years. So maybe if i worked at a grocery store i would have a pantry full of food:)


*this is just a small dose of all the "stuff"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not THAT much more!! LOL

Raising NIC said...

Yes!!! You!!!!! Do!!!!! Tia!!!!!!! lol