Friday, September 3, 2010

Nicholas starts kindergarten!

My baby Nicholas has started kindergarten. He is so excited every morning for a new adventure.
Everyone told me I was gonna cry, but I didn't. I didn't want him to see me sad, I wanted to keep this experience happy for him. But...........on his second day I let him ride the school bus. Me being the crazy parent I am....*cough* I put him on the bus and than followed the bus in my car......u know just to make sure he made it there. I have to slowly learn how to let go a LITTLE.
I wonder how it will be with the next kid....they say it easier with the second. He or she will probably just get to walk to the bus stop by themselves. I kid I kid, I am sure I will still be psycho stalker mommy. lol.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

0 comments: